We offer a range of tailored services to meet the individual needs of each family or organisation who seeks to improve the inclusion of their child or participant with disabilities in a physical activity program. While we offer an overview below, please contact us about your specific requests.
- Individuals/ families
Professional Development provision
- Half or full-day seminars
Topics may include, but are not limited to:
- inclusive teaching/coaching practices for specific or general sports or physical activities,
- the philosophy of inclusion,
- modifications to skills, games, activities, and equipment,
- differentiated teaching/coaching methods,
- inclusive games and activities,
- equipment recommendations,
- disability sports, and/or
- information on the implications of disability on learning and physical activity.