Emily White, principal consultant
Emily is a qualified Physical, Health and Aquatics Education and vision impairment specialist teacher. She has over twelve years' experience in working with young people with disabilities in a range of education settings, and for organisations such as Vision Australia and Blind Sports Victoria.
Emily is a Senior Project Manager and Consultant to the Executive Committee for Blind Sports Victoria. She is a member of the Australian Council on Health, Physical Education and Recreation (ACHPER), the International Federation of Adapted Physical Activity (IFAPA) and the South Pacific Educators in Vision Impairment (SPEVI).
- Masters (Sp. Ed. - Vision Impairment), University of Newcastle (Australia)
- Masters (Teaching), University of Virginia (USA)
- BSc (Health and Physical Education), University of Virginia (USA)
- Victorian Institute of Teaching registration
- AUSTSWIM Teacher of Swimming and Water Safety, with Infant Aquatics and Access & Inclusion sub-qualifications
Marcelle Malan, consulting Accredited Exercise Physiologist
Marcelle is an Accredited Exercise Physiologist (AEP) with an interest in improving health and functional capacity through movement and exercise. She combines a fun and playful training approach with a strong background in exercise science.
Marcelle provides consultancy services to Active & Able to strengthen the quality of the fitness and health-related advice as necessary. Her services are also available through her private practice The Movement Philosopher.
- MSc (Human Movement)
- BSc (Hons), Sport and Exercise Science